Aura Photography for Public Events
I am available for different types of public events, such as:
- Corporate Events
- Mind Body Spirit Expos
- Natural Living Festivals
- Natural Therapy Events
- Markets and Fairs
- Celebration parties
What people receive:
- 1 x aura photo. The jpeg file is emailed to you.
- Aura colour meaning A5 card giving a brief general information on the meaning of the aura colours.
Examples of my experience includes:
- Barangaroo International Tower – Mood B’roo Mental Health Wellness month
- Instagram’s Official Aura Photographer – attending Instagram’s Creative Awards night celebration dinner.
- Many expos and trade fairs over the years.
- Wedding’s – large after wedding celebration party.
- Reiki practitioner before and after session, for marketing purposes.
- 1:1 individual aura photos with aura readings.
Interested? I can provide you with more information once I have the details of your event.
Please complete the Request a Quote form and we can then arrange all the details for a smooth running inclusion of aura photography into your event.
Alternatively, please call me on 0404 619 148 for a chat about your event concept.
REQUEST A QUOTE FORM
Thank you for your interest in including aura photography in your event. So I can quote for your event, please provide the following information.
It was so much fun getting my Aura photograph. Mine was unusual as it was completely purple. Julia Smith explained this to me. She was amazing. -By Robyn
Julia Smith recently provided personalized Aura Photography for over 70 guests at our private event, this is no small feat and her professionalism, kindness and intuitive nature was such a blessing for our huge but wonderful celebration. All the guests were absolutely thrilled and in awe of the unique experience and it certainly was a highlight of the event. I would not hesitate to recommend Julia enough for any private event, no matter how big or small. The aura photography experience was fantastic, and a hit with men and women of all ages. Thank Julia for your hard work, reliability and commitment to the event and for creating such a smooth and memorable experience – Thank you! -J.C